Kinderdagverblijf Grootpark De Boomhut
If you want a spot in our childcare initiative, it's sufficient to register on the waiting list of one of our 2 villa's.
Bus: Line 3 direction Pellenberg Kliniek
bus stop: Pellenberg Kliniek
The child care centres of the university have their allocation meetings at fixed moments:
- the last Thursday of March for start date after the next Christmas holidays;
- the first Monday of June for start date after the next spring holidays;
- the last Thurday of Agust for start date after the next Easter holidays;
- the last Monday of November for start date after the next summer holidays;
- the first Monday of February for start date after the next autumn holidays.
Only the applications that are done 10 days before the meeting will be discussed.
After these meetings you get an answer within a month, so you don´t need to call or come by yourself. If we offer you a proposal through the online system, you will be invited for a visit.
When allocating places we take in account several factors. You can read these in our allocation policy: https://www.kuleuven.be/faciliteiten/algemeen-beheer/kinderdagverblijven/aanvraag/toewijzingsbeleid.
The rules of our day care centres can be found in our internal regulations.